Saturday, March 7, 2009

Kalavaramaye Madilo Movie Almost Complete



The film Kalavaramaye Madilo starring Swathi and Kamal Kamaraju in the lead roles has completed its 70 percent of the shooting.

K Satish of Hope fame is directing the film while Mohan Vadlapatla is producing the film under Mohan Media Creations banner. A press meet was held at Annapurna studios on Wednesday.

Director K Satish said: As of now the film has winded up its 70% of the shooting. Well-known Bollywood actor Vikram Gokhale is making his debut in Telugu with this film. Tanikella Bharani is also playing a key role in this movie. Swathi and Kamal Kamaraju are acting well in their roles.

Actor Vikram Gokhale said: I thank the producer and the director for giving me the role in this film. I am happy with the story, character and other artists in the film. Satish is a very good director. I am astonishing by Telugu film industrys value for time and punctuality.

Actor Tanikella Bharani- Vikram Gokhale is a man of theatrical backdrop. I am also worked as a theater artist. I am playing a key role in this film after a long time. This film is on the lines of Bapu and K Viswanaths flicks. I hope that the film will be successful.

0 comments:

  © cinemacinema-telugumoviewallpapers 2008

Back to TOP